KIN ON IS HIRING! Are you looking for a rewarding career with competitive salary and great benefits? Do you want to work for an organization who care and support your personal and professional development? Join us on Saturday, August 18, 10am – 2pm at Kin On’s Career Workshop and Job Fair.
Kin On Job Fair
Saturday, August 18, 10am-2pm
Kin On Community Center
4416 S. Brandon St Seattle (downstairs)
Questions or RSVP: 1.888.721.3634 or [email protected]
- 10am Intro & Refreshments
- 10:15am Round Table & Facility Tours
- 11:15am Workshop: Working in the US & Visa Sponsorship 101
- 12:15pm Round Table & Facility Tours
LEARN ABOUT ALL JOB OPENINGS:
Interact with department leads and hiring managers and get ahead in the recruitment process!
GET BILINGUAL CAREER COACHING:
- Assistance with job applications
- Sign-up for upcoming employment trainings (ACRS employment program, Healthcare ESL,
caregiver and nursing certification)
- 1:1 career coaching (resume review, mock interview, visa questions)
CAREER WORKSHOP: Working in the US & Visa Sponsorship 101
- Learn what it means to build a career and reap the full benefits of working for a trusted U.S.
- Gain understanding and how best to navigate the U.S. working visa sponsorship process.
Facebook Event Page: Click Here.