Each year, Washington’s Asian Pacific American community convenes in Olympia to voice their concerns to state lawmakers. The event is organized by the Asian Pacific Islander Coalitions (APIC) of King, Pierce, Snohomish, Yakima, and Spokane counties and South Puget Sound and Southwest Washington.
The 2015 Asian Pacific American Legislative Day happens on Thursday, February 26 at 10:30 a.m. at the State Capitol in Olympia. Attendees are asked to gather at the flag pole area in front of the Legislative Building—the Flag Circle (between the Legislative Building and Temple of Justice).
Entertainment will begin at 10:30 a.m. The program and rally begins at 11:00 a.m. Legislative appointments begin at 11:30 a.m.
For more information, questions, or transportation inquiries, contact:
• King County APIC’s Samnang Heng at [email protected] or (206) 695-7582.
• Pierce County APIC’s Lua Pritchard at (253) 590-7457.
• Snohomish County APIC’s Van Dinh Kuno at (425) 388-9312.
• South Puget Sound APIC’s Lin Crowley at [email protected] or (360) 888-6243.
• Spokane County APIC’s Van Xiong at (509) 869-5660.
• Yakima County APIC’s Dori Peralta Baker at [email protected] or (509) 945-0891.
• Other counties—Tony Lee at (206) 694-6796.