Job Title: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Job Summary: This position is responsible for the overall management and operation of the Kin On Health Care Center (“Kin On”).
Reports to: Kin On Board of Directors (the “Board”)
Summary of duties:
- Serve as the Chief Executive Officer of Kin On.
- Report to and be subject to direction from the Board.
- Work with the Board in developing, leading, and executing the strategic plan, future direction, and overall objectives of Kin On and its programs.
- Implement strategies that support the Kin On mission, the Kin On employees, and overall organizational needs.
- Serve on the Board of Director of the Aging in PACE Washington (AiPACE) and perform AiPACE related board duties.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the Kin On Leadership Team in developing operational goals and managing Kin On’s programs and services.
- Prepare annual budget and assure the accuracy and integrity of all fiscal matters of Kin On.
General Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of the current trends and future direction of the health care industry and senior care services.
- Management and supervisory skills in health care/human services administration.
- Budgeting and financial management skills.
- Knowledge of related governmental regulations and community resources.
- Ability to work and communicate with governmental, regulatory and community agencies.
- Bilingual in English and Chinese.
- Working knowledge of the Seattle Asian community.
- Ability to understand and relate to the diverse population and history of the area where Kin On is located.
Minimum Qualifications & Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in health care administration, public health, business administration or related fields; human services, sociology, psychology, social work, or nursing school where gerontology (geriatrics, aging services/care, aging development) as a subject is taught. Master’s degree preferred.
- A minimum of seven years of progressive experience in management and administration in healthcare or human service fields; or five years’ experience with a Master’s degree.
- Possess a current Washington State Nursing Home Administrator license or able to obtain such license within one year of employment.
The CEO will work primarily inside a temperature-controlled facility with occasional outside travel as need arises. Duties may require a full range of motion such as standing, sitting, walking, lifting, manual dexterity, and computer use. Given the nature of the facility, the CEO will be exposed to common risks & conditions found in healthcare facilities such as blood, bodily fluids, IV equipment, various machines & monitoring devices, and wheelchairs.
Please apply on www.kinon.org or contact Human Resource Coordinator, Allie Chen, [email protected] for inquiry. Full job description available upon request.
Kin On is an EEO Employer, Women and Minorities highly encouraged to apply
About Kin On
Kin On Health Care Center (Kin On) is a non-profit organization rooted in the Asian community for more than 30 years. Kin On’s mission is to honor, support, and advocate for our Asian elders and families in the Puget Sound region by offering culturally and linguistically appropriate health, social, and educational services. Kin On is creating an age-friendly campus which includes a 24/7 skilled-nursing facility, Rehab and Care Center, Home Care Services, Family Caregiver Support, Chronic Care Management Services, and Healthy Living Program. In addressing the unmet needs of the community, Kin On achieves a major capital expansion to include an Assisted Living Facility and Adult Family Home. Kin On and International Community Health Services (ICHS) formed Aging in PACE Washington (AiPACE) in 2015 to create Washington State’s first and only Asian-focused Programs of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE). In 2019, the $20 million capital campaign began, and will allow the new PACE program to open up a 25,000-square-foot senior care facility built on the vacant north parking lot of Pacific Hospital on North Beacon Hill. This program will provide integrated health care, allowing seniors to “age in place” with easy access to preventive, primary, long-term care, and support services to both participants and their caregivers.
For more information, please visit: www.KinOn.org