The lineup of authors includes:
• Dean Wong reading a piece about grief, Donnie Chin, and Canton Alley
• Shelly Leavens reading from an interview with Roger Shimomura about the Wah Mee and Bush Garden, and some surrounding art spaces in the ID
• Dave Holden (son of Jazz Patriarch of Seattle, Oscar Holden) in conversation with Jaimee Garbacik about the Palomar Theatre and old jazz scene
• Noel Franklin reading her comic about the OK Hotel
• Judy T. Oldfield reading from an essay about the Merchant’s Café and the dangers (and possible redemption) of tech culture
• Tamiko Nimura reading about the inspiration she found in David Ishii bookstore
Walking tour starts at in front of the Langston Hughes Performing Arts Institute at 104 17th Ave. S (along Yesler Way).